Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Music For All Seasons

Just wanted share a project that both my co-author Kristin and I worked on together! A while back I completed a mini concept album called "Seasons". It contains 6 tracks that explore the 4 seasons and how they reflect different stages of life.

I recently put together videos for all 6 tracks, featuring gorgeous seasonal photos taken by Kristin in a New England setting. The only exception is the set of photos for "Summer", which were taken by me at the Great Lakes, Pacific Ocean & Atlantic Ocean. To highlight this glorious time of year I have chosen to post the entire set of videos from Seasons via YouTube. My greatest hope is that the lyrics will speak to you and bring to mind the elements of each season.


For more info visit these websites:
Jakki Jelene Official Website
Kristin Small Photography

0 comments: