Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Vintage Christmas Cards

It's a little early for Christmas, and it's not even 'Christmas In July', but I thought I would spread a little cheer by sharing some vintage Christmas cards I scanned from my collection. I've posted these as high quality images, so feel free to download and print them for your holiday projects!

I found these at a yard sale a few years ago and always found the nativity themes particularly special.






Can't say I would mind riding over those snowy hills "in a one horse open sleigh" in that Currier & Ives type setting either!


These last two were actually sent to me by my friend and fellow Christmas lover, Jim, over at Christmas Movies & Music. This is a great example of cards worth keeping!


2 comments:

Christmas-etc... said...

Well, we are kindred spirits ... that's for sure! Loved this post! Thanks so much!
Ann

Jakki said...

So glad you enjoyed them - after looking at many vintage cards online the Nativity ones seem unique, so I am glad to share them!