Thursday, August 8, 2013

Disney's Haunted Mansion Collection


I am simply mad when it comes to all things Disney...especially their world class amusement parks! Living in Southern California, I do my best to take a trip out to Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure as often as possible. It just never gets old! Like most visitors, I have my favorite attractions and the very top of the list for me is The Haunted Mansion. As a child, the realism of its ghostly effects terrified me. As an adult I could fully appreciate the creative work that went behind it and am amazed by how well the technology has held up over time (with a few upgrades of course).

So, you can imagine my joy in sharing this new Haunted Mansion Collection available from the Disney Store. There are some excellent pieces here, many of which will make for spooky decor pieces for Halloween, but I think the one I love most of all if the Holiday ornament. Also, for one week only you can score a limited edition, glow-in-the-dark tee, featuring the mysterious fan-favorite 'Hatbox Ghost' that legendarily vanished from Disneyland's original Haunted Mansion attic scene.













Limited availability from 8/8/13 to 8/15/13!


0 comments: