Friday, September 6, 2013

Disney Dooney & Bourke Haunted Mansion Handbag

This spine-tingling Haunted Mansion-Inspired Dooney & Bourke Bag will be coming to Disney Parks on September 13! If you didn't realize it, that lands on a Friday and what could be a more appropriate day for such a spooky extravagance to be released to the public? As I have mentioned previously, I am a huge fan of Disneyland and the Haunted Mansion is my favorite ride of all, so this handbag is certainly making me drool. Unfortunately though, with a price tag of $330.00 (plus tax), I don't think I'll be getting one anytime soon, but please don't let me stop you from lavishing such a gift on a starving blogger. (ha!)





 


Here is where the handbags will be available to purchase:

Walt Disney World Resort:

Disneyland Resort:


The Disney Parks online store will also carry this bag later this fall.

Hurry back to pick up your Haunted Mansion bag by Dooney & Bourke before they all disappear!

Official Press Release: Disney Parks Blog: Spine-Tingling Haunted Mansion-Inspired Dooney & Bourke Bag Coming to Disney Parks on September 13

0 comments: