Monday, July 13, 2015

Fall & Halloween Decor at the Dollar Tree

If you haven't noticed, we're smack dab in the middle of the summer season, but while some are taking note of all the back to school supplies making its way onto the shelf, some of us holiday fruit cakes are all about Christmas in July. In fact, every year one of the things I look forward to most is watching Christmas In July on QVC (airing July 17-19) and the Hallmark Keepsake Ornament launch (which took place this past weekend). At the same time, we are also starting to see a bit of Fall and Halloween merchandise making its way to the shelves of select stores.

One such store that is getting a jump start is the Dollar Tree. Now anyone who knows me understands that I am all about a bargain and the Dollar Tree is one of the best places to pick up holiday decor on a budget. Every season I look forward to seeing what new goodies they'll put out, and so far, so good this season! I saw quite a few of these items in my local stores this weekend and was especially impressed with their selection of fall floral. Some very nice, high quality pieces for making arrangements on the cheap.


While I'm not quite ready to do any serious Fall decorating quite yet, I couldn't help but pick up this little white ceramic pumpkin for my desk. I really love a variety of pumpkin colors, so I thought the whole set was pretty nice and I plan to get a couple more next time I stop in. The little country burlap style pumpkins are very cute as well!





I am also looking forward to checking out the new Tombstone Corners village pieces, which they previewed in their latest catalog. It's a great way to stock up on village accessories for a fraction of the cost of other village sets. Not to mention, they are great for other craft projects.


Here are a few other items available, which are all cute. I especially like the hangers with the burlap and the pinwheels for the yard. You can find more information on these items here.













1 comments:

Valkyrierps said...

Lovely bllog you have here