Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Beginnings

Don't ask. I really don't know what I am doing on this space, but I felt inspired to start a holiday themed blog. Mostly because I have a deep love for life and enjoy every season, including the celebrations that accompany them. I also have a growing collection of holiday music and videos that help to get me in the spirit of things. I thought this might be a good place to share some of those favorites with other holiday lovers in search of strange and wonderful things.

I should also mention that I run a friendly community called Christmas Movies & Music on Yahoo. The forum is open to discussion of all holidays, but I originally chose to put Christmas in the title to revolt against the ongoing attack on everything Christmas. After all, the heart of my passion is my love of God. He is what truly makes life worth living and enjoying. Without Him, this world would be a shallow, hopeless place. What better way to express my zest for life than by taking advantage of these special times throughout the year to spread a little love and cheer?

As for the Christmas Movies & Music community, I would love for anyone who shares this passion to take part in the discussion. I may be the official owner, because someone has to knock out the spam and keep everything running smoothly, but it belongs to all the members. I encourage everyone to get involved in using the features and just have a good time. Of course there couldn't be a greater group of people. Perhaps it's because there are no Grinch's or Scrooge's allowed! Would you like to join the fun?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChristmasMoviesAndMusic

2 comments:

srsrox said...

I joined the yahoo group! :)

Jakki said...

Great to have you on board! It certainly suits you. :)