Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Shopping For Fall Decor

As I mentioned previously, I picked up a few Fall decor pieces. Just thought I'd share a few of those finds in the picture below.

To begin with, the Yankee Candle you see before you is Autumn Wreath, which is my absolute favorite candle scent of all time! One whiff at any given time of the year will bring you back to crunchy leaves and cooler breezes. I burned my large jar down last year, so this was a complete must-have! The "$10 off a $25 purchase" coupon I got for signing up on their website didn't hurt either, so take note if you plan to shop there any time soon.  Along with their Fall scented candle line, they had tons of adorable merchandise out.

The ceramic candle holder came from, what is most likely my favorite store of all time, Ross. Though similar to Marshalls and TJ Maxx, I find that the deals here are much sweeter. The quality is just as good and for a lower price. In this case, the jar cost me $2.49, and is filled with a Fall scented candle.

I found the maple leaf dish at CVS of all places. It was originally $5.99, but I had a coupon for $3 off. I wanted one of these so bad last year but didn't get around to picking one up during the clearance sales, so I was more than happy to take it home at this price.

You may have figure out by now that I am a bargain hunter. I very rarely pay full price for anything, unless the full price is exceptional. I love finding deals and often frequent discount stores, thrift shops, flea markets and yard sales. It's all part of the fun, plus you don't have to get so concerned if something breaks or you tire of it and want something new. It's the only way to shop!

0 comments: