Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Yankee Candle Fall Scents For 2009

As I mentioned a couple posts ago, I recently picked up my favorite candle at Yankee Candle, Autumn Wreath. Well, they have recently released a whole new line of Fall fragrances for 2009, in addition to their standard Fall line. Here is a list of the new fragrances:



Almond Cookie



Autumn Fruit



Be Thankful



Farmer's Market



Lakeside Birch



MacIntosh Spice



Moonlight Harvest



Vanilla Pumpkin



As you probably already know, all of their scents are a dream, but of the new line I was particularly taken with Almond Cookie, as it was so realistic!  They are even running a buy one get one 50% off sale on all their Autumn Leaves, Autumn Wreath and Spiced Pumpkin products, so stock up!  For more info, visit the Yankee Candle website. Be sure to check out their Halloween Collection as well!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Jakki, my favorite Yankee Candle scent is cafe au lait...gosh, reminds me of my childhood, mom having coffee, relatives having coffee at big family gatherings...sweet memories. I like cinnamon spice, too, and the wonderful gingerbread candle they did last year for Hallmark.

Jakki said...

I don't recall Cafe Au Lait, so I'll have to check it out next time. I recently picked up one from a drug store called Cinnamon Coffee Cake. All those yummy candles...it's enough to make a person hungry!

Sally said...

ooh Vanilla Pumpkin sounds amazing

Jakki said...

I know, what a great combination! I love just about everything there anyway.