Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New Holiday CD Releases 10/27/09


Sting - If On A Winter's Night (CD/DVD Deluxe Edition)


Sting - If On A Winter's Night


Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Night Castle


REO Speedwagon - Not So Silent Night


Trin-i-tee 5:7 - Love, Peace, Joy At Christmas


Halford III - Winter Songs


Michael Londra - Beyond The Star


Perry Danos - This Christmas


Shelean Newman - Snowfall


Gregorian - Christmas Chants


Essener Cathedral Boys - I Stand At Your Cradle: Christmas With The Essener Cathedral Boys


Various Artists - The Sounds of Christmas 2009


Various Artists - An All-Star Salute to Christmas

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Funny, I just saw Sting on the Today show singing a song from that album.

Jakki said...

This is the one I've been looking forward to most! How did it sound?

Kristin said...

I have always liked his voice, but I did not like the song he sang on that show. Hopefully, the rest of the album is better.