Thursday, September 19, 2013

Forever Fun Holiday Collectibles For 2013


Some of you may recall that many years ago a company called Memory Lane released a line of holiday collectible figures of the Peanuts and Rankin & Bass Rudolph characters. I bought quite a few of the Charlie Brown Christmas and Great Pumpkin set, but they eventually dropped the line and it was discontinued. A few years later a company called Forever Fun popped up, which not holds the rights to the designs. They started releasing some of these sets and even added new pieces each year. They have not been as easy to find as I would like, as I think their products are excellent, but one sure place I have always found them in CVS and sometimes Toys R Us. Every year I look forward to seeing what they put out for the holiday season and have gotten many of their items. So, I thought I would share some of their new line up with you, as seen on their website. You can also follow them on their Facebook page for more product updates!








Also posted on their Facebook and blog are photos of these items:



Many of these collectibles can be found at the following retailers:

0 comments: